Whittier Favorites Photo Contest — Deadline Extended!
Your favorite could be selected for the 2016 calendar and enjoyed by all!
Ideas: a favorite hidden corner, a person, a piece of art, a detail on a building, an event or venue, the moon over Washburn Fair Oaks Park, something iconically or irascibly Whittier, something public or private but distinctively Whittier….you get the drift.
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to submit – there are 12 pages to fill! It’s a big neighborhood with a lot of potential subject matter and many people with a good eye and a fondness for Whittier.Guidelines:
- Submissions due Tuesday, Sept. 15
- Send via email to: email@example.com
- The favorite thing must be in Whittier
- Submissions should include your name, name or location of the subject, additional descriptors and a 300 word or less essay about why it’s your favorite thing
- Photos should be 300 – 800 dpi, 250 pixels per inch minimum
- Winners will be selected by a committee
- Photo releases required for any photos containing people.
- All photos become the property of the Whittier Alliance and could possibly be used in other printed or electronic publications
Kmart Site Vision/Whittier & the Cuningham Group
Several attendees asked for examples of the Cuningham Group’s work. Click to view their work and learn about their process and development philosophy.The CI made a motion to support the proposal.